This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction - Construction|
|Salary||£27,000 - 30,000 + Benefits|
- Expanding Construction Group, part of a large, multinational conglomerate, is currently looking to appoint a Commercial Co-ordinator to:
· Manage the day to day commercial administration of the contracts, including preparing internal and external reports and representing the company at client meetings.
· Build and maintain a good working relationship with internal and external clients.
· Manage, report on and optimise, cost, opportunities and contract performance.
· Identify cost savings on existing contracts and feed these back to the Contract Manager
· Ensure that all due revenue is correctly billed and collected in a timely manner.
· Identify and manage risk on the contracts.
The Commercial Co-ordinator will also:
· Manage the record keeping process to support contracts delivered by the division required for financial cost control and reporting, measuring and valuing work.
· Provide timely and accurate contract reports on period results and full life projection, including reports on un-agreed amounts included in end life forecast.
· Raise applications for payment and invoices as required.
· Manage cash flow of contracts including cash receivable from clients and payments due to suppliers.
· Monitor contract results against budget, identifying and reporting on major factors causing material differences.
· Manage the aged debt process and escalate any monies due to ensure a timely resolution to any issues.
· Deal with insurance claims and divisional insurance management issues.
Additional responsibilities for the Commercial Co-ordinator include:
· Advising commercial, engineering and operational staff to ensure corporate governance requirements are not breached.
· Ensuring contract deliverables and requirements are fully understood by all stakeholders including admin, operations, planning engineering, commercial.
· Assisting with new business mandates, tenders, contract VOs, PQQs, and RFQs as required.
· Any other reasonable duties as required from time to time.
The Commercial Co-ordinator will possess:
· A thorough knowledge of contract procedures and administration.
· Organisational ability with proven communication and motivation skills.
· Ability to meet tight reporting deadlines.
· Ability to express views and explain concepts to clients, suppliers and colleagues.
· Good and proven negotiation skills.
· A comprehensive understanding of contract reporting methodology, which determine the financial results for the division.
· Good commercial acumen with the ability to constantly improve systems, processes and reporting standards.
· The ability to explain commercial concepts to others, including non-commercial managers.
The Commercial Co-ordinator will be an integral member of the team and will be joining one of the industry’s leading lights who have a proven commitment to career development.
The recruitment process is likely to move swiftly so, to avoid disappointment, please don’t delay your application.