This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction - Mechanical Engineering (M&E)|
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits|
- Expanding, innovative Engineering Group is currently looking to appoint a Finance Manager (Assistant Financial Controller).
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the tax and statutory filing requirements for various group companies including the completion of monthly routines and involvement in system and process enhancements.
Responsibilities for the Finance Manager include:
- Supporting all monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables in accordance with the agreed reporting timetable
- Completing the month end close and consolidation process
- Preparing and submitting consolidated US GAAP group accounts and accompanying disclosures to NYSE listed parent company
Additional responsibilities for the Finance Manager include:
- Ensuring all processes are adhered to in compliance with SOX guidelines
- Completing the monthly / quarterly management accounts for subsidiary companies
- Supporting the completion of year-end statutory accounts in accordance with UK and US GAAP and supporting the audit for all group companies
The Finance Manager will also:
- Provide timely information to support the completion of consolidated group US tax returns
- Prepare UK Corporation Tax workings for various group companies
- Ensure effective control of the Fixed Asset register for various group companies
Suitable applicants will:
- Be a newly or recently qualified ACA or ACCA
- Ideally be making a first move from Public Practice into Industry
- Be technically strong (UK GAAP) with the ability to quickly grasp US GAAP
- Have strong financial/statutory accounting experience
- Have experience of UK corporation tax and VAT legislation
- Be able to demonstrate a proactive approach, the ability to work independently and a strong sense of achievement
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a rapidly-expanding and ambitious Group.