Commercial Financial Controller
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Oil & Gas - Oil & Gas|
|Salary||£70,000 – 75,000 + Bonus + Benefits|
- Leading Oil & Gas Services Group is currently looking to appoint a Commercial Financial Controller to support the commercial activities for a growing Regional Business Unit.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the Commercial Financial Controller will work very closely with the Regional Vice President and Regional Senior Management Team.
Key responsibilities for the Commercial Financial Controller include:
- Forecasting critical business drivers including weekly scorecard, quarterly sales and investment forecasts as well as work in progress
- Annual budgeting and strategic planning input
- Financial, commercial and tax support towards new and existing investments
The Commercial Financial Controller will also be responsible for:
- Financial and business control activities in the Business Unit, including month-end closing activities, QA, tax compliance, accounts receivable collections, project performance analysis and development of other management information reports, figures and analysis as needed
- Preparing and presenting the monthly Financial review of the Business Unit to the CFO and Group FD
- Providing financial support including credit and financial health checks, operational cost review and audit assistance
Additional responsibilities for the Commercial Financial Controller include:
- Providing general commercial support to the Business Unit, providing the Group FD and Business Unit leaders with a financial status of business, highlighting any issues or concerns
- Working with external stakeholders such as relevant governments and agencies, tax authorities and auditors
- Impairment testing, ensuring a thorough process with input from the Business Unit to support the balance sheet asset values
Suitable applicants will:
- Have strong business partnering/business support experience
- Have a proven track record within, and knowledge of, the Oil & Gas sector
- Be able to demonstrate consistent career achievements and have a proven track record of adding value
- Have a commercial mindset with strong analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to significantly enhance the commercial success of this growing Business Unit and develop your career at a global market leader.