Interim Finance Director
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction - House building|
- Leading national Housebuilder is currently looking to appoint an Interim Finance Director for a newly-created Joint Venture.
Working closely with the Managing Director, the Interim Finance Director will be responsible for:
- Setting up the finance function
- Carrying out financial modelling exercises
- Setting up the ICT Infrastructure
Additional responsibilities for the Interim Finance Director include:
- Enabling the business to forecast effectively
- Enabling the business to better understand what is going on from both an operational and commercial perspective
- Acting as the right hand person to the Managing Director
Suitable applicants for the Interim Finance Director position will:
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have a strong track record at a Finance Director level
- Have significant experience within housebuilding, construction or a project-related sector
- Have prior exposure to Private Equity environments
- Be able to work in a start up environment and scale up the business
- Be able to manage/develop the relationship between Joint Venture partners from different sectors
- Have proven experience of implementing/developing financial systems
This is an excellent opportunity to join this exciting new business and perform a vital role in its establishment and growth.