Finance Business Partner
|Sector||Construction - Construction Consultancy|
|Salary||£45,000 - 55,000 + Benefits|
Global Engineering Consultancy is currently looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner to provide effective financial planning and analysis support to management (Team Leaders, Head of Departments, Divisional Directors, and Executives). This will involve budgeting, forecasting, P&L analysis and management reporting.
The Finance Business Partner will also work closely with Project Coordinators and Project Controllers to understand project performance and report on Business performance. Regional office visits will be required to discuss financial performance on an adhoc basis.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner include:
· Overseeing Income Statement reporting (including Income Statementanalysis)
· Preparing management reporting commentary for relevantstakeholders
· Managing the budgeting/forecasting process through consultation and review withmanagement
· Proactively flagging commercial issues to management and following up onactions
The Finance Business Partner will also:
· Perform root cause analysis (including Staff Costs, Margins, Billing Ratio (utilisation)/Non Productive time)
· Produce ad hoc financial reporting asrequired
·Build a close working relationship with business leaders(stakeholders)
· Attend management meetings where required and present financialresults
Suitable applicants for the Finance Business Partner position will have:
· A strong academic background with a 2.1 or better in a relevant degree, Pass Finalist/Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
· Proven commercial finance / business partnering experience within a consultancy, professional services, engineering or project/contract environment
· A good understanding of project accounting/financial/management accountingprinciples
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within an impressive Group.