This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Oil & Gas - Oil & Gas|
|Salary||£175 - 260/day|
Prominent Oil & Gas Services Group has an immediate requirement for a Finance Manager for a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- The preparation and maintenance of the UK company financial records, related reports and tax returns
- Customer invoicing
- Annual budget cycle
- Preparation of quarterly and annual reports for corporate parent
- Interaction with the company’s external audit firm
- Monitoring company compliance with federal, state and local tax laws and corporate filing requirements
- Performing a ‘business advisor’ role for another business unit, which, will involve financial analysis and management reporting.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Manager include:
- Overseeing staff performing invoicing and monthly general ledger entries, closing, and reconciliation
- Inform the Divisional Managing Director and Finance Director on Divisional financial matters
- Act as integral member of the Management team related to financial matters
Additional responsibilities for the Finance Manager include:
- Coordinating the preparation of the company’s annual budget
- Preparing internal and external financial and management reports
- Developing, implementing and maintaining appropriate financial internal control procedures
Suitable applicants for the Finance Manager position will:
- Be a Part or Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have proven Financial Accounting and Management Accounting experience within Commerce & Industry
- Be comfortable working independently as there will be limited support
- Be able to pick things up quickly and hit the ground running
This is an excellent opportunity to perform a vital role within this expanding, employer of choice. For the right candidate there is scope to move into the permanent position upon completion of the Contract.